Favorite circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite circuit

my favorite F1 circuits is the circuit of Monaco, and Suzuka,Japan.in Monaco for two defferent reasons.the F1 race of Monaco is the most spectacular of all because the race contacts in the city of Monaco. you can see the beach,the buildings etc but but is not a fast circuit.on the other hand, at the circuit of Japan the pilot can drive extremely fast.if i choose one,my option will be the circuit of Monaco.

i am a man of speed and japan is the place i like most. it gives the drivers and your eyes a chance to see in the performance of the engine

Comment

My favorite F1 circuit is Monte Carlo, Monaco. It is widely considered one of the most prestigious and glamorous formula races in the world. "Circuit de Monaco" has hosted Grands Prix (GP) since 1929 on the streets of Monte Carlo and La Condamine, which includes the well known Mapharbor.‚Äč Here's how this famous racetrack in Monte Carlo looks!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	500_circuit_monaco(1).png
Views:	0
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	11570

Comment

I will also go for the Monte Carlo circuit. It just has that special thing about it. That's where skill beats machine. Especially on a rainy day.

Comment

guys do we have any super bike series in Africa i dont know of any pliz kindly inform me.........

Comment

Working...
          X