Motorcycle Racing Equipments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle Racing Equipments

There are several equipments necessary in motorcycle racing. These equipments will help the racer be safe and race in his best condition. Some of these equipments are helmet, gloves, boots and a leather suit. What other equipments for motorcycle racing do you know?

"Celina17", You are enumerated all the main equipment for the motorcycle racing. However, you forgot to mention​ the motorcycle "armour" (for shoulders, elbows, hips, knees and back) and shoulder panel. This is just a small supplement!

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
      "Celina17", You are enumerated all the main equipment for the motorcycle racing. However, you forgot to mention​ the motorcycle "armour" (for shoulders, elbows, hips, knees and back) and shoulder panel. This is just a small supplement!
      Yes there are several other protective gears as you mentioned. I actually like seeing those motorcycle riders wearing compete suit or protective gears than those who just wear helmets.

Comment

It is really important that riders wear compete protective gears when competing on motorcycle racing competitions. Just like what have been enumerated, those include helmet, knee pad, gloves, jacket, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ara-mae View Post
          It is really important that riders wear compete protective gears when competing on motorcycle racing competitions. Just like what have been enumerated, those include helmet, knee pad, gloves, jacket, etc.
          In sports like motorcycle racing in which riders can really be facing dangers, they should really wear protective gears. Gears that are strong enough to protect their lives.

Comment

well i love their insulated jackets that can absob temperatures up to over 100 degree they look so sexy

Comment

Originally posted by LOIMA View Post
              well i love their insulated jackets that can absob temperatures up to over 100 degree they look so sexy
              I am not aware that those are insulated ones. I could usually see black leather type motor jackets and those look fashionable.

Comment

yah celina the insulation is just a safety precaution to reduce friction in-case of accidents

Comment

Also important to buy those with quality passed kind of stickers and avoid imitations. Better to invest on equipments for safety.

Comment

Right the insulation and quality acceptance should be checked when choosing and buying for the equipments in any sports.

Comment

Working...
                    X