Greatest MMA Fighter Of All Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest MMA Fighter Of All Time

The eternal discussion about the greatest fighter ever. Here are my candidates.

1. Anderson SIlva

Anderson was a UFC MW champion from October 2006 until July 2013 and overall had a 17-fight winning streak going before Chris Weidman pulled of the upset. He then broke his leg in a horrific way in his rematch against Weidman, but returned and won against Nick Diaz. His legacy got tarnished a bit by failing a drug test after that fight.

2. Fedor Emelianenko

The Last Emporer finished his career with a 34-4-1 record, including wins in his final three fights. Between April 2001 and June 2010, there was arguably no better fighter in the world. He was unbeaten in 28 straight fights and several times during that streak. He went on to suffer three straight losses in Strikeforce that ended his reign at the top spot in MMA.

3. George St-Pierre

Georges St-Pierre for years was the man at the top of the WW division in the UFC.He was unbeaten for eight years until vacating the UFC Welterweight title and retiring following a win against Johny Hendricks at UFC 167 in November 2013. He finished his career with a 25-2 record and won the final 12 fights of his career, including nine title defenses against top challengers.

4. Jon Jones

Current UFC Light Heavyweight champion, Jon “Bones” Jones is currently considered to be the No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter in the world. During his brief career, Jones has already defeated former world champions Rashad Evans, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, Vitor Belfort, Lyoto Machida, Shogun Rua, Alex Gustafsson, the only fight he got really challenged. Most recently, Jones easily dispatched Daniel Cormier, who was supposed to be his greatest challenge to date.

My vote goes to Anderson even after everything that has happened in his last few fights. The things he was doing in the octagon were out of this world. But, if he continues winning in a dominating manner, Jon Jones is bound to become the greatest of all time.

Who do you got as the greatest ever?
    Anderson Silva
    25.00%
    Fedor Emelianenko
    0%
    George St-Pierre
    50.00%
    Jon Jones
    25.00%

I voted for jon jones because of his flexibility. He can strike and he's good in grounds. Best of all he can defend both on strikes and on grounds. With combination of his long reach and power, jon jones is the most dominant fighter ever.

Comment

Ok. I voted George St-Pierre because he is a modern fighter. When I say modern, this means that he uses the new wrestling moves and kicks, and he does it very rapidly and efficiently. George St-Pierre won the final twelve fights of his great career, and he aspires to be the best MMA fighter in this year!!!

Comment

I have voted for George St-Pierre. It is because he had a really impressive record in the sports of Mixed Martial Arts. It is said that he was a 3-time Welterweight Champion in the championship of ultimate fighting.

Comment

I think those who have won the championships in a clear and fair fight has a chance to be coined as one of the greatest fighter.

Comment

Working...
          X