Women in the World of Mixed Martial Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women in the World of Mixed Martial Arts

Do you enjoy watching mixed martial arts fight and if yes, do you watch both the men and women divisions? Also do you know a woman MMA fighter?
    I seldom watch MMA fights and I think I have only watched a women MMA fight just once. I am also not familiar with any women MMA fighter in here.

I watch the UFC and likewise the occasional women fight that is on the card. Women's MMA is not yet as developed as men's, but the fights can be energetic and entertaining.

Ronda Rousey is the most famous female fighter in the world at the moment, just blazing through the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      I watch the UFC and likewise the occasional women fight that is on the card. Women's MMA is not yet as developed as men's, but the fights can be energetic and entertaining.

Ronda Rousey is the most famous female fighter in the world at the moment, just blazing through the competition.
      Yes, women fights can also get intense just like the men fights. I am not familiar with Ronda Rousey and will try to check about her online to know more.

Comment

Working...
      X