Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Best MMA Fighter of all time - Who's Your Favorite

Any MMA fans in here??

Answer this: Who's your favorite MMA fighter and why?

Mine is The Cowboy - Donald Cerrone

I think he's such a great fighter. He has great strikes, great Muay Thai techniques as well as submissions.
    He's also currently ranked no.1 in Tapology's Top fan fav.
    Last edited by Sky Ray; 02-13-2015, 09:54 AM.

Hmmm tough one...

I think my favorite could be Fedor, he was something else.. You would wait for his match every few months and BAM, you were in for a treat! Sad how he ended his career with some losses, he was invincible for like a decade and a half or something.

But I used to enjoy the way he fights, not only because he was a winner or a legend but his unusual stance, incredibly scary wild punching and his jaw of steel..

All that and being some average joe.. regular and pretty humble guy, even when everyone (at that moment was calling him the best of all time)

Really amazing how he didnt look like a tough guy, bit of a belly even... but would toy with someone like choi, sapp, sylvia or nogg.

For me the best fighter of modern times/ along with Tyson no doubt. then comes Anderson, Royce, Pacman, Mayweather and all the rest imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Haru View Post
      Any MMA fans in here??

Answer this: Who's your favorite MMA fighter and why?

Mine is The Cowboy - Donald Cerrone

I think he's such a great fighter. He has great strikes, great Muay Thai techniques as well as submissions.
      He's also currently ranked no.1 in Tapology's Top fan fav.
      The cowboy is one hell of an exciting fighter!

One of my current UFC favourites also, last fight with benson, I had him winning but it was tight. In the end he won unanimously which was jawdropping for me.

But he needed to finally beat his friend in the ring huh.

Comment

I like to watch martial arts, but I'm not a fan of MMA. There are good sportsmen in MMA, Donald Cerrone is definitely one of the best.
        Last edited by gggagggi; 02-13-2015, 07:31 AM.

Comment

My favorite fighters are Renan Barao and Benson Henderson.

Barao looked invincible before he lost to TJ.

Benson always brings it though he wasn't at his best the last few fights,
          his performance against Thatch was impressive so I hope he is back to his best.

Hope to see them challenge for the belt soon and regain their titles.

Also recently, Cowboy Cerrone and Robbie Lawler, how can you not love their style.

Comment

Working...
          X