Who Are Some of Those Karate Masters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Are Some of Those Karate Masters?

Those who teaches Karate or great on this form of martial art are known to be the Karate Masters. I do not know anyone here who are considered Karate Masters already, maybe they are not just famous. Are they Karate Masters in your area or are you familiar with anyone?

ara-mare thanks a lot. There are many Karate Masters in my country (if I'd wanted to list all Karate Masters, it would take all my day ​). Therefore, I will mention only some of them - the most famous and the best: ​Mitrovic Dragan, Radulovic Мilorad, Radovanovic Ivan, Fadil Sisani, Jankovic Nebojsa, Simic Bojan and Jeremic Dragan (from my town). ​All of them have a "fourth day" in karate.

Comment

what i know about Karate is that there are different styles of it e.g sotokan.yes, in my country there are karate masters as this sport and in general the martial arts are very popular.in my opinion karate have to be included at the Olympic games.

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
        ara-mare thanks a lot. There are many Karate Masters in my country (if I'd wanted to list all Karate Masters, it would take all my day ​). Therefore, I will mention only some of them - the most famous and the best: ​Mitrovic Dragan, Radulovic Мilorad, Radovanovic Ivan, Fadil Sisani, Jankovic Nebojsa, Simic Bojan and Jeremic Dragan (from my town). ​All of them have a "fourth day" in karate.
        So nice to know that there are lots of karate masters in there and sounds like Karate is really popular there.
        In there, I have seen some karate studio and for sure there are Karate masters as well, I am just not familiar with them.

Comment

Here in my place people here do not like karate I think only the elite people let their kids learn karate.

Comment

Originally posted by kingkong View Post
            Here in my place people here do not like karate I think only the elite people let their kids learn karate.
            Maybe because karate school fees or training fees are quite expensive there which is also true in here.

Comment

Working...
            X