Karate is favorite sports in China Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karate is favorite sports in China Japan

Karate is strategy of self defense. Chines and Japanese people often play it as a game. They are very expert in this karate.

Karate belongs to the so-called hard styles.It promotes physical fitness, first of all the speed and power of speed.‚ÄčTechnically, the karate uses punches, punches, fingers, elbows, knees and feet. ‚ÄčModern karate is a sports-oriented, and competitions are of great importance. Yes, I agree with Sabirr that it is a favorite sport in China and Japan, but it is also popular in other countries.

Comment

No disrespect to Karate lovers but I find it a bit cruel, lol.....
      But I have to agree that it is a great technique of self defense.

Comment

I love Karate and it has been my greatest desire to learn it but have not hard that opportunity. If i knew karate when i was a kid then those bullies should have found it difficult to come to school.
        Am definitely taking my kid to karate classes.

Comment

do you know that Karate was found in India centuries ago?

Comment

Yes it is. Most of the movie of karate are mady by chainese or japanese. There hill at remote area help them about it. It's really hard to be expert in karate. If you want to be perfect, you have to practice a lot

Comment

there is no sport of defence that can just flow without enough practice, so it all calls for practice

Comment

Hmm In china ? For Japan is understandable, never knew it was that popular in China. I expected Kung Fu was sort of the Chinese main karate like combat art.
                Wonder which of them is more popular overall in China, Karate vs Kung Fu !

Comment

I get mixed up with karate and Kung Fu knowing the different moves which is karate move and kung fu moves

Comment

No doubt that karate is a favorite martial arts form or disciple in China. I believed that it originated on them and they are good at it.

Comment

That is obviously true as these martial arts disciplines originated on those countries. It is already part of their culture.

Comment

Working...
                      X