karate is a art of body!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karate is a art of body!

Its also called martial art. When I was 17, I was also soo interested in it. I learn it by going a club named dragon karate club. we 16 members fixed a time to practice, Every week we use to practice practice practice. After 19 month we got a chance in perform in victory day. I am so happy and proud be a part of dragon karate club

I was a member of one karate club in my town for 5 years. I consider this is the most beautiful martial art of all, because it combines physical and spiritual strength. Everyone who was involved in this sport knows what I'm talking about.

Comment

all this martial arts when you get to it with no given better objective you will always end up silly. I remember I joined some karate teaching place (cant call it a club it was in a bush) and the main objective was to beat some guy who used to bully me. varied opinions you see

Comment

Me I would only want to learn main moves like how to put down a big guy

Comment

Originally posted by sadman Abrar View Post
          Its also called martial art. When I was 17, I was also soo interested in it. I learn it by going a club named dragon karate club. we 16 members fixed a time to practice, Every week we use to practice practice practice. After 19 month we got a chance in perform in victory day. I am so happy and proud be a part of dragon karate club
          That is nice man, and sure something to be proud of. But I don't agree with the topic's name: "karate is a art of body!"

I never trained but I respect it, and I watched a lot of movies and documentaries about it. Also my first cousin has 2dan in karate.
          So with all the information I got about karate is not art of body, but MASTER PEACE OF MIND!

Comment

Working...
          X