Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Are The Fencing Champions in the World?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Are The Fencing Champions in the World?

I do know that we have fencing athletes who represent the country on various international. But have not heard of any fencing champions. Do you know who are some of those fencing champions and from what country they are from?

In the last year, ​the world champion in fencing was ​Ulrich Robeiri. It is a French épée fencer. Ulrich is a six-time team World champion of fencing (2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, and 2014) and team Olympic champion in 2008.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1282397-27640613-640-360.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	14193
    Great guy!

Comment

Yeah. All those fencing titles he won can prove that he is really a great guy in the world of fencing.

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
        In the last year, ​the world champion in fencing was ​Ulrich Robeiri. It is a French épée fencer. Ulrich is a six-time team World champion of fencing (2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, and 2014) and team Olympic champion in 2008.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n14193[/ATTACH]
        Great guy!
        I am not familiar with him so, the photo really helps in knowing him more.

Comment

i think some games dont bring up the spirit of sports eg fencing it teaches people how to use swords this can be very dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by LOIMA View Post
            i think some games dont bring up the spirit of sports eg fencing it teaches people how to use swords this can be very dangerous
            If I am not mistaken, fencing is originally for fighting and not a sports. So, there is danger on it but there are gears and suit for this sports to make sure no one will be hurt.

Comment

Working...
            X