Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celina17
    replied
    Very definite that those protecting tools or suit is the most important in such kind of martial arts. That will ensure the safety of the athletes.

Leave a comment:

• ara-mae
    replied
    Originally posted by teamm View Post
    foil
    body wire
    chest plate
    foible
    blade
    piste
    mask
    a lot more thats just some
    I thought it is just the body armor in general and not aware of those pieces. The protecting tools are really important in this kind of sports.

Leave a comment:

• celina17
    replied
    Originally posted by peacock83 View Post
    It is a little bit dangerous sport I think.of course the suit can protect the athlete from injuries.but i have not heard many tbings about this sport. is it an Olympic sport?
    Yes, it is an Olympics sports. I am quite sure about that cause I have watched a fencing match in an Olympics before. Just cannot remember if what year it was.

Leave a comment:

• teamm
    replied
    foil
    body wire
    chest plate
    foible
    blade
    piste
    mask
    a lot more thats just some

Leave a comment:

• peacock83
    replied
    It is a little bit dangerous sport I think.of course the suit can protect the athlete from injuries.but i have not heard many tbings about this sport. is it an Olympic sport?

Leave a comment:

• celina17
    started a topic Things or Equipments Used in the Sports of Fencing

Things or Equipments Used in the Sports of Fencing

Fencing seems to be a sports for the royalties back then since I can usually watch fencing on movies with royalties or practiced by prince/knights/kings. Aside from the fencing sword, it is important that athletes wear proper protection or suit. What is the exact term for the suit and what other things required for this sports?
Working...
X