Mayweather's last fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather's last fight

the world champion of boxing Floyd Mayweather is going to end his fantastic carrier.On September 12, he will fight against Andre Berto for a last time.but according to the news,Andre is not a very good boxer in order to fight against Mayweather.the fans of boxing worldwide want Floyd to fight a tougher boxer than Berto.in my opinion, Floyd had better fight against Pasquiao,a re-match.it would be a fantastic last fight.do you agree? Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	16509

I think if there will be a rematch between Mayweather and Pacqauio, it will be only be a great last fight for him if he will really fight. I mean more boxing action and less running although that is his way of fighting.

Comment

This is not an exciting way to end his career. He is alreafy a lglegend thoughm

Comment

I agree though thay he needs to win a convincing win against avstrong boxernlike manny for him 5o be called the greatest.

Comment

But i agree that it is his style but you have to win the heartsnof people to be a legend like ali. Veru wntertaining.

Comment

his selection was foolish, for his last fight. whether to fight with a stronger boxer than Berto , it would be more entertaining and important.he would be famous in case of winning the fight.

Comment

If his last fight will be with a boxer which is so famous too and have won titles, it could be a good last match for him. Most important thing is that he will win on that match by a good fight.

Comment

That last fight might not affect his overall career or reputation unless he will lose on that fight which I think is less likely to happen. Since the boxer he is going to fight does not seems to be that strong or high in ranking.

Comment

After all has been said and done, Floyd will for sure retire undefeated. What a lame way to end your career. I agree with some of the replies. He should have fought someone with a super outstanding record in order for him to be on the same level as Rocky Marciano. Well, Floyd even defends hos choice for his last fight - http://www.dafabetsports.com/en/more...080752003.html

Comment

Working...
                  X