interesting museum!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting museum!!

i have heard interesting news and i want to share with you.it is a well-known fact that the legend of boxing Muhammad Ali was born and grew up in Louisville,Kentucky.his house will be refurbished and will operate as a museum.the fans of Ali are doing to pay the cost of renovation.the goal is to attract Click image for larger version

Name:	FI.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	16501 many people, tourists in order to admire the house of the legend.

That is really a good news for the Ali fans and also for those who are fans of the boxing sports. Nice idea of renovating the house into a museum.

Comment

Wow this could be a good tourist spot.

Comment

Thats what hard works can do. Making a name and a good ivestmwnt aomehow. You dont perform but you still have the chance to earn something from the memories you have shared

Comment

Wonder of pacquiao amd mayweather coukd have this also in the future.

Comment

it is a good way to attract tourists who want to admire the museum. also it will be a significant income for the city apart from publicity and fame.it will be for posterity!!!Pasquiao and Mayweather are not legends, men.Ali was a legend in this sport!!!but in the future, who knows......

Comment

That will be attracting tourists in that area especially those who are Muhammad Ali fans. It could open for more businesses too around that place.

Comment

I think it is a great idea and I do like going to the museums. That house will soon be filled with boxer fans and museum goers.

Comment

Working...
                X