Anyone Here A Boxing Fan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Here A Boxing Fan?

I very seldom watch boxing. Only if it is in Olympics or world title fight and one of the boxers is from our country.
    I am curious if there are some here who are boxing fans. Are you someone who really like the sports of boxing and watch boxing matches a lot?

i am not an ardent fan of boxing but i watch on TV the fights.it is a nice sport!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by peacock83 View Post
      i am not an ardent fan of boxing but i watch on TV the fights.it is a nice sport!!!!!
      How often do you watch a boxing match? Is there a specific boxing division you prefer to watch and what it is if there is?

Comment

my country is not that good in this sport but always performs well in the light weight. generally we do love the sports but we always don't have a well established facilities and well known boxers in the present age so I realy don't watch our locals, but make it to the international ones like the maywether one I had to watch

Comment

Yes I watch boxing

Comment

i have watched on TV or via live- streaming boxing matches, for example the fight between Mayweather and Pasquiao and others.kick-boxing is my favorite.i want to go to the stadium on June 27 to watch the fight between Iron Mike and Steve Moxon.

Comment

A noxing fan since pacquiao beated barrerra.

Comment

I watched every pacquiao fight since then. Great image for boxing is this guy.

Comment

I am not a fan of boxing sports. But I do watch some of those boxing matches in TV just like some matches of Manny Pacquaio.

Comment

Working...
                  X