Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Think that the Mayweather Vs Pacquaio Rematch Will Happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Think that the Mayweather Vs Pacquaio Rematch Will Happen?

There are noises being made for a rematch between Mayweather and Pacquaio. Do you think that it will ever happen or not? Is it just Mayweather's way of making controversial statements?
    Yes it will happen
    33.33%
    No
    66.67%

i believe that it will happen again, maywether know this pac man well now and he will still play jokes to him.

Comment

It is impossible because Mayweather has announced that he will retire from boxing in September this year. By the way, negotiations for their match lasted five years.

Comment

yes I think the rematch will happen Manny says in the news yesterday he will continue fighting.

Comment

I think if it happens it will take another 5 ears. Very impossible. But atill hoping that rematch will happen.

Comment

i do not know whether the re-match between Pasquiao and Mayweather finally happens or not.but it is difficult!!!!Mayweather will stop playing box!!!!!!!!!! in September

Comment

It should, I hope it will. It's really up to Mayweather.

Comment

Yes we wait and see what happens next

Comment

if rematch happen who do you think will win?

Comment

I think Mayweather is still the favorite. However Pacquiao may adjust his strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by kingkong View Post
                      if rematch happen who do you think will win?
                      If Mayweather will again go running and use his strategies, he most probably win if Pacquaio will not do something about that and have new strategies too.

Comment

Working...
                      X