Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather A Wise Boxer or a Cheater?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mayweather A Wise Boxer or a Cheater?

Some says that Mayweather is a wise boxer because he have techniques or way to make sure he will not be hit. Just like the hugging ang going around and around inside the ring. While some says that he is a cheater because those are dirty tricks together with his using or elbow and hitting at back or side when hugging. What do you think about his fighting style?

Id say a wise boxer. But not a great pund forvpund boxer.

Comment

i think the word wise has different meaning to different people he is wise he has never lost a fight and that's it to me.

Comment

I think he is a wise boxer to be able to win those fights and reached what his current status in boxing. But there are times that there are cheats like hitting opponent while holding/grabbing.

Comment

i believe Mayweather is a wise boxer,too.he is the world Champion and he did not reach the top with cheating.of course,i agree with you celina17,there are cheats, to an extent, during a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by peacock83 View Post
            i believe Mayweather is a wise boxer,too.he is the world Champion and he did not reach the top with cheating.of course,i agree with you celina17,there are cheats, to an extent, during a fight.
            I have not watched all of his matches and I wonder if he was being deducted with points for a violation while boxing? Is the boxing committee not strict on these kind of violations?

Comment

all the athletes have to be complied with the rules.it is an inevitable fact.do you consider the race between Mayweather and Pasquiao as a violent?boxing is a violent sport,for that matter!

Comment

Originally posted by peacock83 View Post
                all the athletes have to be complied with the rules.it is an inevitable fact.do you consider the race between Mayweather and Pasquiao as a violent?boxing is a violent sport,for that matter!
                Agree with you that boxing itself can be considered as a violent type of sport.

Comment

Yes I think Floyd is a wise boxer.

Comment

Mayweather is not a cheater, he is a wise guy, who has a great tactics​ and about 20 years of experience in the ring​. By the way, he rarely wins with knockout​.

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
                      Mayweather is not a cheater, he is a wise guy, who has a great tactics​ and about 20 years of experience in the ring​. By the way, he rarely wins with knockout​.
                      His way of fighting inside the ring can really barely give him a knockout win. He just like to have more points and be able to win the match.

Comment

He run around the ring a lot

Comment

He's a smart boxer. however, I do not like him.

Comment

Originally posted by kingkong View Post
                            He run around the ring a lot
                            So do you think that he is a smart boxer or not for running in the ring a lot and based on his boxing strategies?

Comment

Working...
                            X