Should Mayweather Retire Already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Mayweather Retire Already?

Its been all over the news that the last fight of Mayweather will be on September this year. After that he will retire and let go of his boxing titles. Do you think that it is just right for him to retire this year or not?

Yeqh he proved everything and theres not more of he can show that can entertain the crowd so hyes he needs to retire undefeated. But not that great as youvthink.

Comment

After this great victory against Pacquiao, he surely needs to retire this year. By the way, Floyd Mayweather is 38 years old.

Comment

it will be beneficial for him to end his carrier in September(i think) for two reasons.he is the world Champion(,he has nothing to prove anymore), he is famous with a lot of money and secondly he is 38 years old.(he is old for boxing)

Comment

To me, no. Because he's boxing biggest star. But for his reputation, finishing undefeated is best.

Comment

I agree that he is already old for boxing and better to retire without any serious health problems or injuries because of boxing. He already got titles and lots of money.

Comment

Maybe he will retire after a rematch with Manny Pacquaio. Although I also have doubts that the rematch will be possible since Mayweather might have lots of conditions first before it will happen.

Comment

For me maybe yes give chance to other boxer

Comment

Working...
                X