Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Here Who Will Not Watch the Mayweather and Pacquaio Fight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Here Who Will Not Watch the Mayweather and Pacquaio Fight?

The fight will be tomorrow morning here and tonight in the US. Instead of asking who will going to watch here, I would like to ask who will not watch? If not, what are your reasons for not watching the fight?

Less than six hours remaining to the start of this boxing show! If I fall asleep (because it will be 5 a.m.) I will watch ​footage of this match tomorrow on the internet. My favorite is Mayweather.

Comment

It is just minutes away before the fight. Seemed everyone here are waiting for the fight and being excited of what will going to happen inside the ring between the two boxers.

Comment

Not a good result to be called the fight of the century.

Comment

we can all agree that this is and will not be the fight of the century

Comment

Fight is over Floyd won so let's wait and watch the rematch!!!

Comment

Do you have plans on saving your money in order to buy for the rematch tickets if ever it will happen? Also do you think it will be worth it of your money and your time?

Comment

I don't think these matches are really worth the money. However I am not the world's biggest boxing fan.

Comment

I am also not a boxing fan so, I do think the same way that it could not be that worth it especially with such ticket price. I could just simply watch it on the television for free.

Comment

Working...
                  X