How do you see the fight being decided by next Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you see the fight being decided by next Saturday

How do you see the fight finishing out between Pacquiao and Mayweather?
    Pacquiao by Decision/Knockout
    60.00%
    Mayweather by Decision/Knockout
    40.00%
    A Draw
    0%

I go for pacquiao.. nayweqther will feel pacquiao's power. but this will be a good figjt. I think mayweather will only win if the matvh will be boring. But if this will be an all out draw, pacquaio got the adbantage.

Comment

I also voted for Pacquaio since he is a Filipino. I also think that his strength and determination would give him advantage on this coming match.

Comment

I voted for the second option - "Mayweather by Decision/Knockout". In any case, this will be the most significant boxing event this year, regardless of the winner. Just six days remains to this spectacle!

Comment

I also voted for Mayweather by decision knockout. we cant have a draw in here and I believe it will end in the first 6rounds.

Comment

I agree that it cannot be a draw match. It will going to be someone who will win and it will be a great match if it will be a knockout and not unanimous decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ara-mae View Post
              I agree that it cannot be a draw match. It will going to be someone who will win and it will be a great match if it will be a knockout and not unanimous decision.
              I was thinking last night and I cant imagine it going to be a knock out. all this guys have prepared well and I believe they will come out well

Comment

Pacquiao would definitely win. He's pretty agile, and Mayweather's overconfidence might get the best of him
                Coach at Alla Sporter, Dog lover, and tofu enthusiast

Comment

i am going with Pacquiao i definitely think he will win Mayweather maybe Mayweather surprise us as well

Comment

The fight will be tomorrow. Looks like Manny Pacquaio has a one point advantage in this pole. Good luck for both the boxers tomorrow.

Comment

Now the fight is over do you think there will be a rematch fight?

Comment

It is hard to negotiate when mayweather is invokved.

Comment

Working...
                        X