X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ara-mae
    replied
    Originally posted by Seema View Post
    I too have interest in Marathon. these are very good for testing your running stamina. There are many Marathon races in our country, I want to try one of these races.
    Same here, there are many marathon races and majority if not all have registration pay. The registration pay depends on what category you will be joining like if 5k or 10k. You will have the T-shirt and other stuffs as well for that pay.

Leave a comment:

• LASport8826
    replied
    I have strong interests in marathons. Hopefully one day i will be able to participate in one. It's just tough having asthma you're not able to run as far as you'd like. So its something i'm dealing with and i'm learning to make strides to improve on it each and everyday

Leave a comment:

• celina17
    replied
    I have not tried it yet but I am considering it in the future. There are also lots of marathons being organized here by various organizations. I would like to join one of those someday especially the one which is just near in my area.

Leave a comment:

• marvo
    replied
    i have joined marathons severally in my home country Kenya, for us it is a must that every Kenyan must once take part in a marathon either in school or during his life time, i guess thats why we have great runners..

Leave a comment:

• teamm
    replied
    i have not join none as yet but i am thinking of doing it they seem to take place in my country ever mouth 5k run walk for charity.
    its a really good thing to participate in.

Leave a comment:

• Seema
    replied
    I too have interest in Marathon. these are very good for testing your running stamina. There are many Marathon races in our country, I want to try one of these races.

Leave a comment:

• ara-mae
    started a topic Do You Joined Marathons?

Do You Joined Marathons?

Marathons seem to be a trend on some countries or places. There are various reasons or cause for these marathons like for a certain charity and for the environment. Have you joined any of those marathons whether walking marathons or running marathons?
    I have not joined any yet and might join some since I do have several friends who are fond of marathons.
Working...
X