Armatures vs Professionals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armatures vs Professionals

Soviet Union beat by American "Armature" team. Look at an exclusive interview with the Captain.
    Thirty-five years ago today, I sat down in front of the TV with my family and 34 million other Americans to watch a hockey game.

thats definitely history, especially being beaten by an amature team, the soviet union dint have the winning spirit

Comment

This was a very exciting and interesting hockey game, and ​whenever Russia (Soviet Union) and America (USA) play in any sport, I am on the side of Russia!

Comment

This was a very exciting game to watch i'm always going to be an USA they had a challenge at the last olympics but i think this time around they have the right chemistry to win it all next year

Comment

i say let the best team win on that day it all goes down to who is most prepared for the game

Comment

Originally posted by teamm View Post
            i say let the best team win on that day it all goes down to who is most prepared for the game
            You can always do all the preparation you want but once you apply it onto the court its going to be who can execute their gameplan the best.

Comment

I always watch the movie Miracle because it really tells the story well about how the US was able to overcome odds and defeat the soviet union after all the losses they had between them in matches

Comment

In sports in could be anybody's game and anything can possibly happen.
                I think whoever have the strongest determination and greatest teamwork will win on team sports no matter how long or short time they have been playing.

Comment

That could be surprising but sometimes, it is not all about the experience or playing a sports for years.

Comment

Working...
                  X