Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Experienced Horse Riding Already?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Experienced Horse Riding Already?

I have experienced horse riding once and it was just in a recreation park in here. I have paid an hour for the horse and that includes a guide since it is not safe to horse ride if you do not have proper training on it. It was fun although the horse is just literally walking and I am bit nervous riding a horse for the first time.
    Have you tried horse riding and how was it?

ara-mare nice topic.
    I rode a horse once in my life and the feeling was fantastic. ‚ÄčOf course, only recreationally (as an amateur). For professional horse riding, it is necessary a lot of experience and training!

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
      ara-mare nice topic.
      I rode a horse once in my life and the feeling was fantastic. ‚ÄčOf course, only recreationally (as an amateur). For professional horse riding, it is necessary a lot of experience and training!
      Thanks. That one time experience of riding a horse is really memorable and I hope I could do that again sooner. It will be great to experience riding a running horse someday and not just walking.

Comment

I rode a horse running and you should try riding horse running in full gallop experience the run of the horse in a race. It feels like floating in the air!

Comment

Originally posted by kingkong View Post
          I rode a horse running and you should try riding horse running in full gallop experience the run of the horse in a race. It feels like floating in the air!
          I would like too but I will really need to train first before that. It will be dangerous to ride a horse running fast without proper training and experiences.

Comment

yes riding a horse is not just a day learning it will take time because you have to understand behaviors of horses.

Comment

The first thing you should know is holding the reins to turn left and right especially to stop is to full the reins.

Comment

maybe you should learn to like the horse easier to learn

Comment

Working...
                X