Triple Crown Horse Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple Crown Horse Race

A thoroughbred race, races for three year old thoroughbred horses. Winning all races is the triple crown champion.Triple crown originated in England.

I would like to update races and I would like to chose a horse to follow if he will win the Triple crown. Do you like horse and are you a fan of the sport?

Triple crown race is held two times a year May and June . Consist of Kentucky derby, Preakness Stake and Belmont Stakes.

Comment

Triple crown comes from England! I am not familiar with this sport event, but horse racing ​s a very interesting sport. I am not a fan of horse racing (like for football or tennis), but I like these animals. The horses are very noble.

Comment

Good to know you like horses.

Comment

I am not familiar with that Triple crown race. I sometimes enjoy watching some horse races whether it is a well known race or not.

Comment

American Pharoah wins the Triple Crown

Comment

American Pharoah is returning today June 18 to Baffert's base at Santa Anita Park

Comment

The triple crown race is Belmont Stake held at Belmont Park New York. 147th Belmont Stake race. American Pharoah wins the race and Victor Espinoza was the rider.

Comment

It was 1978 that affirmed a horse from United State won the triple crown and just recently It is American Pharoah wins the race. He is no.12 horse from US that wins again in the Triple crown.

Comment

here are the winners from 1210 up to now Super Saver rode by Calvin Borel , 2011 is Animal Kingdom rode by John Velazquez, 2012 I'll Have Another
                    rode by Mario Gutieriez 2013 Orb rode by Joel Rosario 2014 California Chrome rode by Victor Espinoza also he rode American Pharoah won recently.

Comment

Working...
                    X