Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Places Near You When You Can Do Horse Riding?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places Near You When You Can Do Horse Riding?

There are no near places here in my area where we can do horse riding. The nearest one will be 2 to 3 hours travel time away from where we are residing. Is there are near areas or places from you where you can do horse riding or you can rent a horse to ride?

I think were I stay is a perfect place for horse riding and the weather is good plus it has more of a plane land were the horses can graze

Comment

Originally posted by kirui View Post
      I think were I stay is a perfect place for horse riding and the weather is good plus it has more of a plane land were the horses can graze
      Are there horses there that can freely roam around? Or there are horses for rent in there? It sounds like that place is a good one for those who would like to learn how to horse back riding.

Comment

Here in my place there are horses for rent, there are trails here for the tourist to ride.

Comment

Originally posted by kingkong View Post
          Here in my place there are horses for rent, there are trails here for the tourist to ride.
          Have you tried renting horses in such place? Is that a kind of park or a horse track?

Comment

It is trail it is a mountain trail about 2 to 3 hours trail.

Comment

Horses here are rented for 30 minutes and more and picture taking also.

Comment

We can also ride horses in the beach here but bit far about one hour by trailer.Horses ride trailer to go there.

Comment

Have you tried riding horse under the rain? Me I have tried already nice experience we were riding back home then it rained.

Comment

Have you tried riding horse under the rain? Me I have tried already nice experience we were riding back home then it rained.
                    I have not tried that and I have not ride a horse that is running fast or without a guide.

Comment

if by chance try to ride so you can experience how people feel when they join horse events.

Comment

if by chance try to ride so you can experience how people feel when they join horse events.
                        Not until I have enough training and practice cause it will be too risky for someone who do not have proper trainings.

Comment

Yup practice and training is the best

Comment

Working...
                          X