Are You A Professional Horse Rider?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You A Professional Horse Rider?

Are you a professional horse rider or would want to be one?
    I used to like or want to be a professional horse rider when I have watched some equestrians competitions. Specially if the rider or athlete is a woman. But now, it is not the case anymore.

no i am not a professional horse rider. i have ridden a horse for entertainment( for a 30 min walk) at a horse club 2 years ago.i assume the professional horse riding as a expensive sport.

Comment

i have ride on a horse ones and it was amazing it feels nice to be on a horse i would love to be a professional horse rider its a good sports

Comment

I am not a professional horse rider. I just ride a horse few times and that was just rented horse with a guide. I have not really do horse riding without a guide or in a fast manner. It will be expensive for me to learn horse riding cause renting is costly also the pay for the trainer.

Comment

I have a neighbor who has horses and he is doing so well with them, although he never rides on them he just let them grace around and people just come to see them, I saw this post and thought of trying to take the riding lessons.

Comment

Originally posted by kirui View Post
            I have a neighbor who has horses and he is doing so well with them, although he never rides on them he just let them grace around and people just come to see them, I saw this post and thought of trying to take the riding lessons.
            Maybe your neighbor has a horse renting business? It is quite weird that he does not ride on the horses as he had all the opportunity to become a professional horse rider.

Comment

Originally posted by celina17 View Post

Maybe your neighbor has a horse renting business? It is quite weird that he does not ride on the horses as he had all the opportunity to become a professional horse rider.
              believe you me he doesn't rent them out, I have seen the son starting to teach them to be ridden. some were becoming wild and some were just in the homestead.

Comment

Originally posted by kirui View Post

believe you me he doesn't rent them out, I have seen the son starting to teach them to be ridden. some were becoming wild and some were just in the homestead.
                Maybe that is the reason why he was not renting them. It is because the horses are not tamed yet or still wild. It will not be safe to ride those kind of horses especially if you are a newbie or first timer.

Comment

He should call a person to train them because it will take time to train a horse for riding or maybe he just want his horses to be there not for riding purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by kingkong View Post
                    He should call a person to train them because it will take time to train a horse for riding or maybe he just want his horses to be there not for riding purpose?
                    Yes. I think some horses are harder to train than other horses. That most probably true for those horses from the wild or captive from the wild.

Comment

There are horses from the wild that can be trained and join race too, or other sport like horse jumping.

Comment

There are horses from the wild that can be trained and join race too, or other sport like horse jumping.
                        Yes of course. Those horses most probably just harder to train than those horses that are born and raised in captivity.

Comment

Training a horse takes time some people train them when they are still young.

Comment

You do not need to be a professional rider if you ride a horse just to have experience as long the horse is well trained for riding.

Comment

You do not need to be a professional rider if you ride a horse just to have experience as long the horse is well trained for riding.
                              But I think that it will be safer to have some training if you will be riding a horse alone for the first time.

Comment

Working...
                              X