Sponsored Banner

No announcement yet.

best women handball team?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best women handball team?

i am new to handball and i want to know more about the game, which is the best women's team so far?

marvo Handball is very popular n Europe. Best teams are in Europe and they compete in a Euroepean Champion League.
    In fact, I am right now watching a game from that competition. Vardar of Macedonia are playing Leipzig of Germany.
    Vardar, Buducnost, Larvik, Leipzig, Thuringer, Gyor are among the favourites to win the league.

The winner will be known at the final four to be held in Budapest, Hungary.
      They are still in a group stage. Not very clear as to which teams will go through as there is very good quality in all teams. Buducnost are very strong, Vardar have a lot of potential but are not showing too much. Larvik have always been at the top of women's handball, so anything is possible.

marvo You can find all of the information you need here http://www.ehfcl.com/

this is the website of the champions league of europe

The best women's handball team will soon be known. The final four tournament of the Women's EHF Champions League will be known on May 10.
          The best 4 teams so far will play for the title in Budapest. These are the semis:
          Buducnost - Vardar
          Larvik - Dinamo Sinara

My opinion is whoever wins between Buducnost and Vardar will win the F4 tournament.

Buducnost and Gyor were dominant during the group stages,
            I think Buducnost beat Vardar twice, but then Vardar showed they recovered from some bad games and beat Gyor on the road to the F4. I also think one of those two teams will give us the new champion.

I am also new in knowing the sports of handball and nice to know that there were women's division tournament being held last May.

Have not heard of a women's team that excel on this sports, mainly because it is not a popular sports here.