Best Gymnastic Performance Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Gymnastic Performance Ever!

This guy has performed one of the best gymnastic moves ever! I'm sure he got the best potential to be a gymnast that earn medals in the Olympic gymnastic game, if he did join the game. I can't imagine if he goes for a proper training and join the competition. Here is the video of the awesome gymnastic performance which is the best I've ever seen.

Wow that is some spectacular moves indeed thanks for the video. I can definitely see him doing well on the floor exercise he has the potential to score well if he prepares himself well and can do very unique and acrobatic moves that can impress the judges.

Comment

now thats a professional talented gymnastic professional, that move was unbelievable, i wonder how they are able to cut through the air so swiftly..

Comment

I absolutely love watching stuff like this! I can't even touch my toes...don't have a flexible bone in my body. Couldn't even imagine doing something like this.

Comment

I love this video, after a long time I really like some gymnastic moves, before this I often watch these children https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNXYsbYuSMI doing gymnastic moves
          Last edited by I'm Pretty; 04-29-2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

The video is really cool, very talented. I have watched some gymnastic performances in Olympics before and these moves are really professional moves already.

Comment

I did enjoy watching the video attached in here, thanks. I also usually watch gymnastic competitions in Olympics since the performances there are really good and with high difficulty.

Comment

Thank you for the Video, it is so amazing I love it and yep a good piece the only problem is that we cant all do that so some of us must appreciate the potential shown here

Comment

Working...
                X