Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artistic events for women and men

Artistic events for women: Vault, Uneven bars, Balance beam, Floor, Landing
    Artistic events for men: Floor, Pommel Horse, Still Rings, Vault, Parallel Bars
    Do you know some other artistic events for women/men, and what is your favorite?

I do not know anymore artistic events both for men and women aside from what you already listed above. In the women's division, I prefer watching the uneven bars and the floor exhibition. While in the men's division, I prefer the ring and the floor too.

Comment

I love the balance beam the way people do it is fun. we always hold the same here in college and it really pulls a big crowd. generally it is a easy sport to participate in

Comment

These gymnastic events are difficult but the athletes can make it look easy and very entertaining for the viewers. There are degree of difficulties on those various events.

Comment

Originally posted by celina17 View Post
          These gymnastic events are difficult but the athletes can make it look easy and very entertaining for the viewers. There are degree of difficulties on those various events.
          with practice and discipline everything turns up way easy to know. I believe when they say everything is possible it is really true

Comment

Definitely any sport is possible to achieve with high practice and commitment techniques it's important if you really enjoy the sport your in or any activity for that matter that you can continue to fine tune it to your own particular style.

Comment

So there are various events for artistic gymnastics, I thought it was just only the floor or flat form presentation. I would say that my favorite is the floor and also the uneven/parallel bars events.

Comment

Working...
              X