Artistic Gymnastics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artistic Gymnastics

Artistic gymnastics is one of the oldest Olympic sports, and it is mentioned in the ancient Olympics for the first time. ​In 1881, it is founded the International Gymnastics Federation, and initially it included only a few European Member States. Artistic gymnastics is a competition for men and women, in team or individual competition. It combines the skills and abilities such as: coordination, agility, flexibility, strength and speed.

I really enjoy watching artistic gymnastics since it is really entertaining and amazing. The techniques, strength and the skills of a gymnast can really show in these kind of competitions both for men and women.

Comment

Gymnastics in general is an entertaining event whereby you get to see people do something's that are unimaginable. I like watching the skills the techniques the professionals do have

Comment

Of course, I also enjoy watching artistic gymnastics, especially when women compete.​ The gymnasts from Russia and China are my favorite athletes.​ They possess many skills and techniques, which distinguishes them from others in the artistic gymnastics.

Comment

It is the flat form performance event in gymnastics competitions right?
          I also enjoy watching this and I like it when they are using props like ribbons when performing for the women events.

Comment

Working...
          X