Tiger Woods Retirement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Woods Retirement

I have heard of retirement of the Golf's most popular player, i.e, Tiger Woods. Is it true that Tiger woods is going to retire? what is going to happen about it? Would there be any future of Golf after the retirement of such an outstanding player?

we all agree that tiger is the greatest golfer of 21st century but we should accept that his social life has overshadowed his proffessional perormance . he should no retire but take some time off the sport......he is still too young

Comment

I honestly think he has a few more golf years left in him if he is healthy enough. He can still draw big crowds at tournaments no matter if he is doing good or poorly so his star power will never leave but he does need to take time off to get his swing back in order so he can be competitive

Comment

even if he is going to retire he should just take some time off and relax and free his mind from whats going on.. because golf is a sports that you have to concentrate and focus and now i don't think he is really doing that.

Comment

I have not heard or read anything yet about an article that he is really going to retire. I agree that he can still play golf with his age and he could still continue a great career on it. After golf life, golfers can do anything they like of course. Just like Michael Jordan, after his basketball life, he tried baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by celina17 View Post
            I have not heard or read anything yet about an article that he is really going to retire. I agree that he can still play golf with his age and he could still continue a great career on it. After golf life, golfers can do anything they like of course. Just like Michael Jordan, after his basketball life, he tried baseball.
            Even players like Charles Barkley do play Golf after their playing days as well. However they're golf play is rather different than a professional. Take a look at clip for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV-14odlZy8

He makes the game of golf unique with his swing

Comment

A month ago or so, I heard in the news that he is still actively playing sports.Not that sure if that is still the case now.

Comment

Working...
              X