Golf's Return to the Olympic Spotlight in 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf's Return to the Olympic Spotlight in 2016

I wanted to get your opinions on the sport of golf returning to the olympics next year. It's going to be interesting to see how it is scored and how is participating in it. Also to see how popular it would be among the fans who really like the sport of golf

I'm sure people like Phil Mickelson and Rory Mcilroy will not be afraid to be in and participate for the countrys pride and bragging rights

golf?????? returning to the olympics. thats a plus but my country don't really do a lot of golfing.... i find it boring cause its a slow sports but it is good otherwise i look up to tiger woods he made the game fun to watch

Comment

Yeah its something new for the olympics to see. I'm looking forward to it happening too. I know you and a lot of people consider it slow but definitely due to the spotlight of tiger woods it makes all the difference for the sport and how popular it really is

Comment

Golf is also not that popular here and usually just a sports hobby for the rich.
        But I still think that it is a good thing that they will be including golf in the upcoming Olympics. Those who love golf in there as well as in other parts of the world will find this a good news.

Comment

Olympic is getting a big event day by day. Inclusion of golf in olympic is good. but there is other sports which need to be added in olympic like kabaddi and cricket.

Comment

Okay, that's good, and the list of Olympic sports should be even greater in the future. It will be nice to see some masters (such as Rory Mcilroy, Phil Mickelson and others) of this sport at the Olympics.
            This is good news for all lovers of golf!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
              Okay, that's good, and the list of Olympic sports should be even greater in the future. It will be nice to see some masters (such as Rory Mcilroy, Phil Mickelson and others) of this sport at the Olympics.
              This is good news for all lovers of golf!!!
              Yes Good news for Golf fans indeed because I think with it having national coverage I think it will attract new comers to come participate in the sport of golf because I know they would be able to enjoy it highly and want to pursue it as a recreation sport if they're able to find working clubs at a donation place because they definitely are for a bargain

Comment

Working...
              X