Latest game golf !!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest game golf !!!!!!!

Golf is one of the greatest and costly games in the world.Golf is a simple game but its need large field. For playing golf you’ve got clubs and a ball. You have to beat the ball into a hole which lay out in the middle of a large grassy field.

Yea its a great game. crickters play this to make sure there destiny . But it's not too much expensive as much as you heighlight . But its a game of rich peoples. They use golf club to deal there businesses.

Comment

Golf is a game of royal people. Its cost is too high so normal people can't play golf. A Golf & Country club requires a huge place and its maintenance cost also high.

Comment

You may be already known that golf is a latest and interesting game in all over the world. Especially rich men are able to play this type of high costly games. But did you know that it is actually really better for health and mind as well?

Comment

Yes Golf is a popular game when it comes to getting up in age because its so relaxing and it helps calm your mind and helps you think mentally better. You do get a lot of walking done since it is a large grass area and it really is a great game once you get really interested in. I am a definite golf fan and I love to play when i can. For me i just look for golf items at a local donation store and use what they have there and get a good bargain price without paying hundreds of dollars for it

Comment

Golf is great because you can drink beer and hide from your wife for 4 hours!

All kidding aside, it is a very difficult game. It is a test of patience for sure. You can be great for one hole, but double-bogey the next one. This is why it is rare to see greatness een at the professional level in the PGA tour. It seems like a new player wins each week.

Comment

I agree that it looks like a simple game but it is a difficult game. There are also hindrances in the golf course like body of water.

Comment

Working...
              X