When Was the Last Time You Play Golf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Was the Last Time You Play Golf?

This question is for anyone here who have tried playing golf already. When was the last time you play golf and how much time do you spent on it? Can you still remember the score that you had in that game?

I have not experienced playing golf since it is expensive and I am not that interested to try the sport too. I remember playing a virtual golf before and it was just in a short period of time.

Comment

I have only played minigolf. Does that count?

Comment

I am very interested in the sport and am playing it again on Sunday after getting out of the course yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by puremagic View Post
          Maybe that can be counted since it is still a golf. Although not the "actual" golf sports which is being played in a large golf field.

Comment

I played it a few ago in my areas I played a score of 75 on a par 72 course I was proud of it considering the weather was decent for golf conditions i'm hoping to one day post a score under par. maybe with more practice i can make that happen

Comment

Originally posted by puremagic View Post
              Mini golf for me is something great to play at time when i don't feel like walking a real course. It actually improve my putting stroke too so i use it as a great way of improving my putting game overall

Comment

Originally posted by LASport8826 View Post

Mini golf for me is something great to play at time when i don't feel like walking a real course. It actually improve my putting stroke too so i use it as a great way of improving my putting game overall
                So mini golf can be a great way for golfers to practice in a small or limited place. Also for those who would want to learn golf.

Comment

Working...
                X