Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best Lower Body Excercises for Men?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best Lower Body Excercises for Men?

I have heard of many lower body exercises for men. These include front squat, Bulgarian split squat, deadlift, dumbbell and others. I just want to know that which lower body exercise is most beneficial for men?
    Last edited by Sky Ray; 02-07-2015, 01:55 PM.

I have exercise equipment in the basement of my home. I personally like to do deadlifts, squats, and lunges with free weights.

It's important to work on muscles besides just your quadriceps. The hamstring needs to be strengthened to avoid injuries - it is a very common sports injury. To strengthen the hamstring, free weight exercises are the best

Comment

Originally posted by JagrBombs View Post
      I have exercise equipment in the basement of my home. I personally like to do deadlifts, squats, and lunges with free weights.

It's important to work on muscles besides just your quadriceps. The hamstring needs to be strengthened to avoid injuries - it is a very common sports injury. To strengthen the hamstring, free weight exercises are the best
      Hello JagrBombs,

Thanks for sharing your personal experience with such lower body exercises. It is really very knowledgeable point you mentioned about free weight exercises and strengthening of hamstring.

Comment

never thought of a lower body exercise I always make the runs to cover for them and some squats but reading on this posts here I think one needs to do more than that. no one will be happy with chicken legs am sure everyone needs that good look on the legs

Comment

squats and cycling help in improving the legs and make them have that round pop when you step down. it reduced the chance of having muscle pull and makes you have the will of putting on shorts on anytime or chance you get to show them out. After having a morning run or general run one is recommended to do some squats but in interval of 15 then a rest or massage the legs and repeat it in a set of four after each run. this exercise is good for the strikers and midfielders or generally soccer players.

Comment

Working...
          X