Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are Your Usual Lower Body Exercies?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Are Your Usual Lower Body Exercies?

    When exercising or trying to work out your lower body parts, what are those exercises that you perform usually?
    I usually do those lower body exercises that does not need any equipments. These are squats, high jog in place and various leg workouts.

  • #2
    If you want to start with the training, I can give you some basic guidelines. Every human body is broken down into different muscle groups.I recommend you these ​lower body exercises:
    - For quadriceps: Hack squats, Front squat, Back squat, Squat, Deadlifts and Leg extensions
    - For hamstrings: ​Stiff leg deadlifts, Prone machine leg curls and Standing machine leg curl
    - Inner and outer thighs: Side-lying leg raises abduction, Multi-hip machine extensions and Low pulley machine

    Of course, when you start to train in a gym, each coach will give you the best advice for lower body exercises.

    Comment


    • #3
      I usually just do simple exercises at home in my room as I prefer exercising indoor than outdoor. Common lower body exercises that I could perform are run or jog in place, leg exercises while lying down/ leg extensions and squats.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
        If you want to start with the training, I can give you some basic guidelines. Every human body is broken down into different muscle groups.I recommend you these ​lower body exercises:
        - For quadriceps: Hack squats, Front squat, Back squat, Squat, Deadlifts and Leg extensions
        - For hamstrings: ​Stiff leg deadlifts, Prone machine leg curls and Standing machine leg curl
        - Inner and outer thighs: Side-lying leg raises abduction, Multi-hip machine extensions and Low pulley machine

        Of course, when you start to train in a gym, each coach will give you the best advice for lower body exercises.
        Thanks for sharing all those exercises broken down into muscles groups.
        Of all you have listed or mentioned, what are the usual exercises you are performing or doing for your lower body workout?

        Comment


        • #5
          i usualy join and do several exercise for my body, like a morning run or general run helps with the lower body, sqouts are also the order of the day too.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kirui View Post
            i usualy join and do several exercise for my body, like a morning run or general run helps with the lower body, sqouts are also the order of the day too.
            Running whether on flat or inclined surface can really be a good lower body part exercise. As well as the squats especially if there are several repetitions.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
              If you want to start with the training, I can give you some basic guidelines. Every human body is broken down into different muscle groups.I recommend you these ​lower body exercises:
              - For quadriceps: Hack squats, Front squat, Back squat, Squat, Deadlifts and Leg extensions
              - For hamstrings: ​Stiff leg deadlifts, Prone machine leg curls and Standing machine leg curl
              - Inner and outer thighs: Side-lying leg raises abduction, Multi-hip machine extensions and Low pulley machine

              Of course, when you start to train in a gym, each coach will give you the best advice for lower body exercises.

              These are really great advices but I would personally leave stiff leg deadlifts to back exercises. Remember to start with smaller weights to see what muscle is trained with each move.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ukkonen View Post


                These are really great advices but I would personally leave stiff leg deadlifts to back exercises. Remember to start with smaller weights to see what muscle is trained with each move.
                It is just right to start at smaller weights so that the muscle will not be forced and just get used to some lifting first.

                Comment

                Working...
                X