Need To Start Working Out, Just Don't Know Any Effective Exercises

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyanBrennan View Post

I definitely have the body to get bigger. I've just never gotten into going into the gym, but am definitely ready to start.
    You most definitely should. Just remember to change your training routine every now and then to keep it interesting. If you do the same routine day to day, week to week, month to month it becomes really boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukkonen View Post
      You most definitely should. Just remember to change your training routine every now and then to keep it interesting. If you do the same routine day to day, week to week, month to month it becomes really boring.
      That's good thinking. Thanks for bringing that up. I'll definitely take that into consideration when setting up my schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanBrennan View Post

That's good thinking. Thanks for bringing that up. I'll definitely take that into consideration when setting up my schedules.
        You're welcome, I'm more than happy to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukkonen View Post
          You're welcome, I'm more than happy to help others.

Nice to know there are people out there that will help others with no questions asked.

Comment

The other thing you don't want to forget about if you are looking for 'bulk' is nutrition. You need to fuel your body with the proper nutrients if you want to grow. Decreasing your body fat can be done by restricting calories (or increasing the amount you burn) but growth comes from EXCESS calories. If you are a skinny guy you are going to need to eat!

Comment

Working...
            X