Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukkonen
    replied
    Yes. Abs should not be the main muscle group you train any day but to be added as a pre or post workout to get your body warm.

Leave a comment:

• celina17
    replied
    Originally posted by kirui View Post
    hitting the reality right in there. if your body fats are high forget about abbs sure thing
    That is why there is a need to exercise in such case, to get rid of those body fats.

Leave a comment:

• kirui
    replied
    hitting the reality right in there. if your body fats are high forget about abbs sure thing

Leave a comment:

• Ukkonen
    replied
    Getting abs is not about the volume of sets you do, its more about your body fat percentage. No matter how many reps you do, if your body fat percentage is high you won't get abs.

Leave a comment:

• kirui
    replied
    I have tried some of this but they always helped when I added the morning runs with them. the body should be warm enough so that it can start making the moves. this way the fats will be burned well

Leave a comment:

• celina17
    replied
    Yes and it is a lifetime commitment. Starting at early age could give better results or give foundation for a healthy body.

Leave a comment:

• kirui
    replied
    Sure that helps lifestyle is one of the ways that can make you mold yourself I believe

Leave a comment:

• celina17
    replied
    Originally posted by LOIMA View Post
    kirui how serious can die affect your body shape i want to have a very healthy body
    You mean the diet. I think it is still better to eat right and then have a healthy lifestyle to have a healthy body.

Leave a comment:

• LOIMA
    replied
    kirui how serious can die affect your body shape i want to have a very healthy body

Leave a comment:

• kirui
    replied
    thank you Baron that is an inspiring lesson I have had. I am one of those guys who have that belly fat and its proving hard to remove

Leave a comment:

• celina17
    replied
    Originally posted by Baron View Post
    I'm doing several exercises on a regular basis with great results.

1. Reverse Pushup - You lower your body down into a pushup, but instead of pressing up, you bend you knees and press your body backward, almost scraping the floor with your nose. Then you dig your toes into the floor to explosively blast back into a pushup position.

2. Bicycle Crunch - My favorite exercise that I find gives excellent results. I added a twist to it; instead of just raising your shoulders off the ground, you do a full crunch with your torso and drive your knee towards your chest as far as you can. Straight leg stay few centimeters above the floor for added difficulty.

3. Candle Crunch - Similar to the bycicle crunch but you raise both legs and both arms at the same times, fingers reaching for the toes.

4. Plank and its variations - Plank is an awesome exercise but it gets boring easily with just standing and holding position. You can add new elements to the exercise, like driving your legs frward like you're running in place, or take one arm or leg of the ground, which makes it very hard to keep balance and makes your abs work hard.
    A really nice reply including the instructions on how these stomach exercises should be done properly. I do not know about the reverse pushup and bicycle crunch, the instructions are really informative and helpful.

Leave a comment:

• ara-mae
    replied
    I seldom do these ab or stomach exercises mostly because of laziness even no need for any equipment. :P
    But I am trying to do at least some recently and mostly these are situps and crunches cause those are the only stomach exercises I am aware of. Good to read some of the ab exercises in here that I could also try at home.

Leave a comment:

• Baron
    replied
    I'm doing several exercises on a regular basis with great results.

1. Reverse Pushup - You lower your body down into a pushup, but instead of pressing up, you bend you knees and press your body backward, almost scraping the floor with your nose. Then you dig your toes into the floor to explosively blast back into a pushup position.

2. Bicycle Crunch - My favorite exercise that I find gives excellent results. I added a twist to it; instead of just raising your shoulders off the ground, you do a full crunch with your torso and drive your knee towards your chest as far as you can. Straight leg stay few centimeters above the floor for added difficulty.

3. Candle Crunch - Similar to the bycicle crunch but you raise both legs and both arms at the same times, fingers reaching for the toes.

4. Plank and its variations - Plank is an awesome exercise but it gets boring easily with just standing and holding position. You can add new elements to the exercise, like driving your legs frward like you're running in place, or take one arm or leg of the ground, which makes it very hard to keep balance and makes your abs work hard.

Leave a comment:

• bobinikolovski
    replied
    Actually almost all stomach and ab exercises can be done without any equipments. you just need to you your own weight in the right way. There are so many exercises for that part of the body, and no one can know them all. But one thing is for sure, if you are fat no matter the exercise you cant see your abs till you get leaner. So the first rule for abs is "lose weight"

Leave a comment:

• Stomach and Ab Exercises Without the Need of an Equipment

What are those ab and stomach exercises that you can perform at home even without any equipments?
    There are several of these exercises and it is good that anyone can do it and benefit from it. Some of those exercises include situps, crunches and planking.
Working...
X