Want To Start Working Out Again.. Need Some Effective Exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyanBrennan View Post
    I can see what you're saying when you say it's a specific way of eating, not just eating less. You can still eat a good amount of food a day and still eat very healthy. You just have to eat the right foods and definitely stay away from fast food, even though it may taste really good, haha.
    I stop drinking carbonated soft drinks, I don't drink them for a year now. Also fast food, in last year I eat only 4-5 hamburgers, and most of they I ate while I was trying to gain mass in the gym so it is not so wrong.
    In 2 months when I will need to lose some weight I will stop with hamburgers and all fast food till sep-oct. Fast food is bad especially in summer so I won't eat it. Also I will not eat white bread. White bread has a LOT of calories!
    That way I will have no problems to lose 5 or even 10kg if I want that.

Comment

Originally posted by bobinikolovski View Post

I stop drinking carbonated soft drinks, I don't drink them for a year now. Also fast food, in last year I eat only 4-5 hamburgers, and most of they I ate while I was trying to gain mass in the gym so it is not so wrong.
      In 2 months when I will need to lose some weight I will stop with hamburgers and all fast food till sep-oct. Fast food is bad especially in summer so I won't eat it. Also I will not eat white bread. White bread has a LOT of calories!
      Ive left out almost all carbs. Currently my intake for carbs is about 30g/day

Comment

That sounds intense! That's good that you can hold yourself to that, though. NIce!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanBrennan View Post
          That sounds intense! That's good that you can hold yourself to that, though. NIce!
          You can do everything with right amount of will

Ukkonen That is ok man, but I'm now in a process of building mass, so I need more energy for those bigger weights ) Anyway I will finish with it in 10 days and I will lower the carbs to

Comment

You can do everything with right amount of will

Ukkonen That is ok man, but I'm now in a process of building mass, so I need more energy for those bigger weights ) Anyway I will finish with it in 10 days and I will lower the carbs to
            Im not bulking, I'm currently trying to lose weight :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ukkonen View Post
              Im not bulking, I'm currently trying to lose weight :P
              Well I see that you know a lot of things for exercising and nutrition so I don't have a doubt that you will succeed in your intentions!

Comment

haaa I have tried leaving all the things that increases my weight and loo nothing comes in well. can anyone tell me of a theraphy that doesn't include working out

Comment

guyz can you please advice me on how to add weight

Comment

Working...
                  X