Salsa - dance of passion and freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salsa - dance of passion and freedom

The reason why salsa leaves a strong impression and caused great excitement in the whole world is because it is very passionate and energetic dance. Also, Salsa does not limit individual with strictly defined rules. ​It gives freedom to dancer and ​allows him to build his own style ​by combining the steps of son, rumba, cha-cha-cha and other original Cuban dances.
    I admit that I have no experience in this dance.

Cuba libre!!!!!!! i try to learn salsa because i am passionate with this fantastic dance and in general with all Latin dances(Tango, Flamenco,Rumba). I go on a regular basis at Latin clubs here, trying dancing Salsa.i love it!!!!!!!!

Comment

when I was in college some guy from the southern Africa used to teach us salsa. he is a great dancer and a good teacher. he makes you understand the moves and also the body postures. I accept it is a dance of passion and freedom

Comment

I have not tried dancing Salsa but I have watched it danced several times already. I also think that this ballroom dance is so nice to watch and dancers can really be very passionate when performing.

Comment

i love salsa for its systematic dancing i like that high esteem that is as a result of dancing salsa

Comment

Fun fact: "salsa" means "sauce"

Comment

Working...
            X