Salsa Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salsa Dance

Have you heard of Salsa Dance form? What are the different types of Salsa Dance?

Salsa is a type of dance that originated in New York. ​There are many styles of salsa: Cuban, Puerto Rican, Colombian, New York, L. A. and others.​Unlike traditional dances, salsa does not have a lot of movement through space, and people often play by themselves.

Comment

I've heard that there are basic movements and steps that can be applied to salsa dancing but i'm not sure how they are. because i'm sure with different variety comes with different steps

Comment

you are never to old to learn. everyday i hear about something new on this site. salsa dancing i don't know what it is. is it a sport?

Comment

Originally posted by teamm View Post
          you are never to old to learn. everyday i hear about something new on this site. salsa dancing i don't know what it is. is it a sport?
          For me I think ive always seen it an art form, but as we've seen in the olympic games there is a form of ice figure skating and it goes along the form of dancing so i think it could be the reason why we have a category of dancing of the sport due to its history in the olympics

Comment

Salsa dance is a amazing form of dance. it is one of my favorite dance steps along with Belly dance.

Comment

is salsa dancing part of the dirty dancing? or how are they classified has dirty and clean salsa? I think the best way of dancing is in the Spaniards they do it with passion

Comment

we have indian salsa which is very seductive and we also have the the mexican salsa which is very traditional

Comment

Working...
                X