Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know what are the main features of the Line dance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know what are the main features of the Line dance?

A line dance is a dance characterized by a repeated sequence of movements. Actually, this is a kind of choreographed dance.Group of people (both men and women) dances in rows or lines, and during the dance they move in the same direction or they are facing ​​toward each other.
    I found out this dance on television recently, and it is a very attractive dance. Here are the photos!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Line-Dancing-Guests-42.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	547.7 KB
ID:	8348 Click image for larger version

Name:	line-dancers-1.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	156.8 KB
ID:	8349

Yes the first picture is nice here in my place we dance line during horse festival we wear cowboy attire.

Comment

Line dance started way back 1970's in 1980 Jimmie Ruth White from Texas performed the dance it is sometimes called square dance today.Now I know why sometimes my friends call the line dance square dance when we performed it during horse fiesta here in my place.

Comment

Do you dance line dance too?

Comment

There seem to be variations of this dance and it can really be so fun to do. Just by the name of the dance, I can say that its main feature is that being/dancing in a "line".

Comment

the steps is that you are forming square shape that's why sometimes called square dance

Comment

I missed dancing line dance already but not until October where in fiesta begins

Comment

Have to prepare my boots and cowboy hat for the dance

Comment

Working...
                X