Hip Hop World Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hip Hop World Championships

World Hip-Hop Dance Championship, the international hip-hop dance competition started in 2002 organized by Hip Hop International. The competition has sections or categories and these are: hip-hop for adult, ages 12-17 (varsity), ages 7-12 (junior crews), popping for solo dancers, breaking for adult crews and locking for solo dancers. Lots of countries have participated and some of these countries are Mexico, US, Poland, Malaysia, Australia, Germany, Philippines, UK, China, Canada and South Africa.

I am not aware that there are several categories not until I researched about it. I usually just watch some performances of our country's group/representative online such as the Philippines All-Star and A-Team. Have you watched a full hip hop world championship show? What section or categories did you enjoyed the most? Also are you familiar with any previous winners?

I adore Hip-Hop, and this Hip-Hop Dance Championship will be a real pleasure to watch. Unfortunately, I​ am not familiar with any previous winners, but my favorite dancers are from​ Australia.
    @ celina17, please tell me when this championship begins?

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
      I adore Hip-Hop, and this Hip-Hop Dance Championship will be a real pleasure to watch. Unfortunately, I​ am not familiar with any previous winners, but my favorite dancers are from​ Australia.
      @ celina17, please tell me when this championship begins?
      It was stated that the hip hop dance competition started in 2002 and been happening or held every year. It is right that watching this kind of dance competitions are real pleasure especially for those who love hip hop.

Comment

wow, this is new news to me..another reason why am liking the world of sports website, i never knew there is a world hip hop championship..thanks celina17 for your post

Comment

Originally posted by marvo View Post
          wow, this is new news to me..another reason why am liking the world of sports website, i never knew there is a world hip hop championship..thanks celina17 for your post
          Welcome.
          I have also learned a lot on reading and joining various discussions. I guess almost all types of dances have international competitions already although not all are popular.

Comment

waaaoooowwww!!!!!!!!guys do you mean we have a championship for hip hop when is the next comoetition

Comment

Originally posted by LOIMA View Post
              waaaoooowwww!!!!!!!!guys do you mean we have a championship for hip hop when is the next comoetition
              I am not sure when will be the next competition but I am pretty sure that it is a yearly competition.

Comment

Really nice to know that there is just competition since it will be a lot of fun not only for the dancer or organizers. But also for the viewers that will surely be entertained.

Comment

That is true. Watching those kind of dancing sports competitions are very much entertaining and exciting.

Comment

Working...
                  X