Do you know about hip hop??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know about hip hop??

Hip hop is the best dance I ever seen. Their is a great way of body movement. I wish I could dance hip hop

Hip hop is a type of music and subculture that emerged in the mid 1970s in New York, in the black neighborhoods of the Bronx.Since it first appeared in New York in the 1970s, hip hop has evolved and included not only rap music, but the whole style of urban life. Although hip hop music originated in America, has spread around the world.

Comment

Dance what I come from heart that's what i call dancing. people now don't know the meaning of dancing thats why i listen to kpop music better music n better dancing

Comment

I enjoy watching hiphop dances. I always make sure not to miss watching world hiphop every year too

Originally posted by sadman Abrar View Post
        Dance what I come from heart that's what i call dancing. people now don't know the meaning of dancing thats why i listen to kpop music better music n better dancing
        I like KPOP too! I love how they are so sync whenever they dance, not to mention the cool beats too.

Comment

but do you love about the violent aspect of hip hop music? i love the way there is rhymes in almost all lines and the way they enjoy dancing in a free style manner

Comment

Hip hop has really felt like a generation full of different varieties of dance types a lot of free style and certainly a lot of people do enjoy the feelings of dancing to a random beat and to learn and to talk and sing like their favorite hip hop artists. To this day i still don't know how people like Eminem can speak so fast and yet make sense of what they are trying to say. It's like a Wow factor to me

Comment

well for some hiphop artist the try and compose quality music full of good healthy information they even try to shape the way community thinks towards certain things

Comment

Not all hip hop lyrics are violent, although many are. However a lot of it is not serious.

Comment

I also enjoy hip hop but there are also some that are not seem so interesting for me. I do like some of those hip hop dance competitions like in various talent shows.

Comment

it is nice music for me.i enjoy listening it.

Comment

Yes, I know hip hop because it is one of the most famous dance. There are also hip hop groups here who have joined various international hip hop competitions and managed to won.

Comment

I am not very familiar of hip hop but break dance i like the way they dance

Comment

Originally posted by kingkong View Post
                          I am not very familiar of hip hop but break dance i like the way they dance
                          You can find lots of online videos about hip hop dances. Also it seems to be one of the most known modern dance, mostly dance on variety shows.

Comment

Working...
                          X