Hip Hop dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hip Hop dance

Do you know how to dance?I don,t know but I like hip hop dance.I take it as a funny dance.In our friends party we always try to do it.It has many dancing style like Locking, Popping, Breaking.Do you know one of them?

HeyFacreby, I know only the famous break dance style of MJ. I am a big fan of him. Do u like him ?

Comment

Oh yes.I can identify him. he is Michael Jackson an American singer.He was not only singer he also was songwriter,dancer,record producer and actor in whole world .He also called the king of pop in the world.He was impress the people by his beautiful dance and songs.I really miss him so much.

Comment

Indeed Michael Jackson was important in our era and really defined music over the years as I was growing up and listening to him. I still do remember his songs and dance to them. It sure hasn't been the same without him, but his music will always live on forever

Comment

Yes.We can not forget his music and dance.He was the pioneer of music and dance world.Lets follow him as a pop hero and leader of music world

Comment

I would have to agree. Very much a pioneer of any time that music was introduced he helped shape not only his brand of music but also went and assisted many other artists that always bring up his name in context in saying that it was Michael Jackson's music that inspired me to get where I am today in the music business.

Comment

the only aspect i hate about Michael Jackson is his hate for black skin and him embracing white skin am really proud to be black

Comment

I also like how Michael Jackson dance or do his moves while performing. He is really a total performer and great entertainer.

Comment

Working...
                X