Know an All Female Hip Hop Group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know an All Female Hip Hop Group?

I can sometimes watch a local all female hip hop group performing on noon time shows in here.I wonder if what are those some famous hip hop female groups out there and if you know those? Any all female hip hop groups from your country as well?

I think those all women K-Pop groups can be included in this category. It is usual that they dance and sing, and maybe some are into hip hop dance steps or moves. I also think that TLC, an American all female group is a hip hop group.

Comment

The first one that springs to mind is Salt-n-Pepa. They had hits such as "Push It."

Comment

Originally posted by puremagic View Post
        The first one that springs to mind is Salt-n-Pepa. They had hits such as "Push It."
        Hi, what is their nationality and are they a recent group? It is my first time to read something about their group. Maybe I am just not that updated.

Comment

there was this one called Destiny child who really took the stage and put it all on fire before they broke up and each went her own ways. they have made it individualy hence proving that, that group was a supper pop group

Comment

Originally posted by kirui View Post
            there was this one called Destiny child who really took the stage and put it all on fire before they broke up and each went her own ways. they have made it individualy hence proving that, that group was a supper pop group
            Yes, I am very familiar with the Destiny's Child group and they were really famous before. I think until now even the group was dissolved, some still know the group and their songs as well as their dance moves.

Comment

destiny child was a combination of crazy talent we shall all remember them

Comment

Destiny's Child had hip-hop influences but was not strictly speaking a hip-hop group. More R&B.

Comment

Originally posted by puremagic View Post
                  Destiny's Child had hip-hop influences but was not strictly speaking a hip-hop group. More R&B.
                  Maybe because there are times that they get up or have hip hip moves. I think in the terms of music/songs, they are a R&B group.

Comment

Working...
                  X