Ballroom Dance World Competition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballroom Dance World Competition

I have watched a world competition before on Television for Ballroom dancing. What I can notice first in these kind of competition is there costumes. I like how they are dressed especially the women with their hairdo. The gracefulness of the dances is also very noticeable and their facial expressions.
    Have you watched a ballroom dance competition and what are the interesting parts or details of it to you?

never watch one before but i saw picture with them they are dress in special clothing

Comment

Unfortunately, in my country this competition is not so attractive. " ara-mare", please ‚Äčtell me which TV channel will broadcast this. I would like to watch this ballroom dance world competition.

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
        Unfortunately, in my country this competition is not so attractive. " ara-mare", please ‚Äčtell me which TV channel will broadcast this. I would like to watch this ballroom dance world competition.
        Hi, it was just in a local channel here, maybe that is the reason why dancesports competitions are not being broadcast there. Not sure when will be the next world dancesports competition especially for the ballroom dancing.

Comment

Working...
        X