Ballroom Champions From Your Country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballroom Champions From Your Country?

I have watched a dancesport competition before and as far as I can remember, there were some winners from our country. Are you aware of those ballroom champions from your country if there are any? Can you give or mention their names and in what category they have won?

I am not familiar either but quite sure there are some international dancesport ballroom champions from here. Mostly I could observe that ballroom champions are from the United Kingdom countries like England.

Comment

i dont think no one from my country as ever participate in ballroom competition anyway around the world or maybe if they did they wasn't so successful

Comment

Originally posted by teamm View Post
        i dont think no one from my country as ever participate in ballroom competition anyway around the world or maybe if they did they wasn't so successful
        Are you from which country? Maybe there were participants but not just popular in your area.

Comment

We dont necessarily watch the competition but i think philippines does not excel in this competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Double A View Post
            We dont necessarily watch the competition but i think philippines does not excel in this competition.
            I have watched a ballroom dancesport before and there were some winners from the Philippines too. I do think too that the country do not dominate in this sports.

Comment

Working...
            X