Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Most Famous Ballroom Dance in Your Area?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Famous Ballroom Dance in Your Area?

There are various ballroom dances and not all of those are famous in an area. In here, the Cha Cha is the most famous ballroom dance I think because there is a Cha Cha local song that became so famous too.
    In your current area or place, what is the most famous Ballroom dance and why?

we have a few ballroom in my country and they are always in the big hotels, long time they used to be in the white mans farms and in areas with people who have gone out of the country. I know one in the Eldoret Golf club and in Railways club in nairobi

Comment

Originally posted by kirui View Post
      we have a few ballroom in my country and they are always in the big hotels, long time they used to be in the white mans farms and in areas with people who have gone out of the country. I know one in the Eldoret Golf club and in Railways club in nairobi
      I mean what is the most famous type of ballroom dance in your area? Is it Cha Cha, Tango, Salsa or other ballroom dances?

Comment

The most famous type of ballroom dance in my area is Tango. This is a very classy dance, with beautiful movements. Also, women's beauty comes to the fore in this dance. Am I right ?!​

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
          The most famous type of ballroom dance in my area is Tango. This is a very classy dance, with beautiful movements. Also, women's beauty comes to the fore in this dance. Am I right ?!​
          I agree that Tango is a classy dance with beautiful movements as most of the ballroom dances characteristic. Tango is also one of the most famous ballroom dances in our country.

Comment

Working...
          X