Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Learning Ballet Expensive in Your Country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Learning Ballet Expensive in Your Country?

In here, I think it is quite expensive to learn ballet. Since you will have to attend ballet classes unless you have parents or relatives involved in ballet and will teach you for free or minimal fee. The outfit could also cost a bit high especially those that of high quality and of course, the ballet shoes.
    Is leaning ballet affordable or expensive in your country?

To be honest, I've never been interested in ballet. However, I heard from my best girlfriend that her parents were giving a lot of money for a ballet school. So, ballet is a expensive in my country.

Comment

Right that learning ballet is quite expensive here. It seems that those who have money to spend on ballet classes and be able to buy the needed things like ballet outfit are able to learn it.

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
        To be honest, I've never been interested in ballet. However, I heard from my best girlfriend that her parents were giving a lot of money for a ballet school. So, ballet is a expensive in my country.
        I also do not have interest on learning how to dance ballet. The classes fees are also quite expensive here so, not all who will want to learn it here can afford.

Comment

Working...
        X