Famous Ballet Shows in the World?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous Ballet Shows in the World?

I very seldom watch ballet shows and I am not that aware of those ballet shows that are famous in the world. I usually have watched some local ballet shows.
    What are those famous ballet shows in the world and have you managed to watch some of those?

i am not familiar with ballet,but i think the ballets of Russia and the ballets of Saint Petersburg specifically, are the most famous in the world.

Comment

I am also not that familiar when it comes to ballet shows. First time to read something about those ballets of Russia and the ballets of Saint Petersburg shows.

Comment

yes, these ballets are the best.do you know Rudolf Nureyev?he was a legend of these shows!!!!!( ballets) and he was from Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by peacock83 View Post
          yes, these ballets are the best.do you know Rudolf Nureyev?he was a legend of these shows!!!!!( ballets) and he was from Russia.
          I am not familiar with him mainly because I am not really into ballet. Maybe those ballet fans are really familiar with him.

Comment

I also seldom watch ballet shows, but I think that the most famous ballet performance is "The Nutcracker". It is composed by Tchaikovsky in 1891. This classic ballet "show" is the most performed ballet of the modern era in the whole world​.

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
              I also seldom watch ballet shows, but I think that the most famous ballet performance is "The Nutcracker". It is composed by Tchaikovsky in 1891. This classic ballet "show" is the most performed ballet of the modern era in the whole world​.
              The "Nutcracker" sounds familiar with me but I have not watch that show yet. I am recalling "The Swan" which I am not sure if it is a ballet show or some kind of show.

Comment

Working...
              X