"The Magician" of the World of Billiards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Magician" of the World of Billiards

Those who are fans of this sports will surely know "the Magician" of the billiards. He is Efren "Bata" Reyes a Filipino billiard player who won several championships already. He was coined with such name because of his tricks and great moves in the billiards table.
    Have you watched him playing on world titles competition or are you familiar with him?

Of course I am a familiar with this guy! Quite old but was a real talent at his prime. I remembered him playing against Strickland. One of the best rivalry in this sport. A lot of Filipino players are good in billiards as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DirKnowMe View Post
      Of course I am a familiar with this guy! Quite old but was a real talent at his prime. I remembered him playing against Strickland. One of the best rivalry in this sport. A lot of Filipino players are good in billiards as well.
      Right, I am also familiar with Strickland cause they most of the times compete with each other before for the championship.
      Efren Reyes is old now and there are new Filipino billiards players who are following his footsteps.

Comment

Yep, this is a well known billiard player with the very interesting nickname. "The Magician" (e.g., Efren "Bata" Reyes) will be remembered as a player who won many billiard championships.

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
          Yep, this is a well known billiard player with the very interesting nickname. "The Magician" (e.g., Efren "Bata" Reyes) will be remembered as a player who won many billiard championships.
          I also think that he is really one of those world famous billiard players of all time. His nick name was given because of the tricks that he can perform in the billiards table.

Comment

I have watched him on a championship match and he won on that match. He is great in playing billiards as he already won several championships.

Comment

No doubt that he won several world titles or championships. He is now old but still have those magical moves in the billiards table.

Comment

Working...
              X